At the bar
At the office
GOPPION CAFFE CANADA
250 g can of ground coffee
The coffees that make up this blend, 90% of which are Arabica, come from Ethiopia, Brazil, Guatemala, and Honduras; while the remaining 10% is Robusta, selected in Flores in the Sunda Islands,
an archipelago that lies between the Indian and the Pacific Oceans.
The very best Robusta coffee in the world is grown there. Its name brings to mind contamination with the exquisite flowers that grow in those lands.
The final result is an intense taste, velvety, with a full body. The slight acidity is balanced and thus offers the cup of coffee perfect balance.
It gives way to a pleasant aftertaste with hints of cocoa and bitter fruit, the persistence of which lengthens with notes of milk chocolate and with the fragrance of toasted bread.
Download Product Information
Add to cart
is backordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.